Saturday, April 14, 2007

I should add..,

I think the URL for the blog is a little lame. Hyphens are just cheating. If you're not creative enough to come up with your own blog URL, then you can just use a hyphen to separate the words and voila! new web address.

In my defense, I looked up wisdomwins in the blogosphere and found nothing. I don't know why the address was unavailable - maybe it was a blog of days gone by. Anyway, it's not there, and it was the title I wanted before I even created the thing, so that should give me the hyphen-right.

It's probably no big deal, but I value creativity and stolen names are foul play. Like when I found out "breathing rock" was taken by one of these bloggers. Look man, I've got rights to the damn domain name, that's my turf. Ah, forget it.

No comments: